Yesterday I said hello to my shorty short shorts for the first time in a loooong time. Technically they are not very short, I simply feel like calling them something more, hmm, affectionate.
It’s now summertime and it gets warmer with each passing day. In fact, the temperature just hit the big 3-0. After more than two months of jeans-wearing, I suddenly felt so strange wearing shorts. They made me feel so…..bare. Haha. But my legs are a tad too fair for my liking now. They should be awfully thirsty for some vitamin D.
I rarely wore jeans back at home. It’s funny how you just get used to some things after a while. Right now I’m more than ready to don my shorts and start getting used to them. I’m sure they enjoy soaking up the sun too. *gulps* ~mj(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment